Thursday, October 11, 2012

Shade Shack Instant Pop Up Family Beach Tent - The Best Tent in the Galaxy

shade-shack-instant-po-up-family-beach-tent
What I wanted to do today was to take a minute to talk about the shade shack instant pop up family beach tent and sun shelter. I have one and quite frankly, I wish I had two....well maybe not two, but I do love it.

And why do I love it and why is it so great?

First of all, when it is all packed up in its included carrying bag, its about the size of a really big pizza. Yep, it is quite compact.

But how does this canopy hold up when it is put up on the beach?

Well, to be honest, it does not do so great in the wind. A stiff wind will blow the shade shack over and kind of deform it. But there is a high point to how it handles the wind. There are pockets on the side that you can fill up with sand to keep it from blowing away.  Absolutely genius.

Why do I have one?

Well, I bought it to keep my daughter out of the sun while we are on the beach.  My wife and I love the beach so we had to have something to keep us and her out of the sun. Sunscreen isn't enough you know. That brand new skin can burn very easily.

So thanks for stopping by and reading my short but informative post. Hope you enjoy the beach as much as me and my family do.

No comments:

Post a Comment