Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Christmas Vacation Moose Mugs From My Favorite Movie in the Galaxy

I don't know about you, but I just love Christmas. And every Christmas....well if the truth be told, around Thanksgiving, my family pulls out my favorite movie in the galaxy. And it just happens to be from my favorite decade...the 80's....and my favorite time of year. And that movie is Christmas Vacation. And my favorite part of the movie is those great little eggnog receptacles called Christmas Vacation moose mugs. Yep, cousin Eddie and Clark would be proud.

That's right, the one with Chevy Chase. Have you seen Chevy lately. He is an old man, scary. So, why do I love it so much. Because of cousin Eddie of Course. And his white patent leather shoes. Amazingly funny.

My favorite quote from the movie is... well it goes something like... I wouldn't be more surprised if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet....maybe not exactly the quote, but you get the idea.

And the other amazing props from the movie, like the Tasmanian devil coffee cup and that Santa jacket. I have been looking for that Jacket for years, but just can't find it anywhere. Just will have to keep looking I guess.

So as we get closer to the holiday season, go ahead and pull out your favorite Christmas DVD. I know I will, and share a little holiday cheer.

Happy Holidays!

John

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about you, but I just love Christmas. And every Christmas... qmoose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete