Monday, October 15, 2012

Best Portable Inverter Generators in the Galaxy

I wanted to take a minute this evening and share my thoughts about the best portable inverter generators. I have first hand experience with these little gens and love how little noise that they make.

So as the day comes to a close, and I take another sip of tea, my thoughts take me to tailgates of old. Okay enough of that. If you are in search of a quiet portable generator, here are a few things to consider.

How much power do you need?

If you are going to run a tv and a satellite then a 1000w model should be just fine. But if you are going to run a fan a maybe a microwave or something larger like that, then you are going to need at least a 2000w model.

So, I hope you have found something useful here. Good Evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment