Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hello And Welcome to My New Blog

Hi and thanks for stopping by. I just needed a place to talk about the things that I love and am passionate about. For starters I love being a dad so I will talk about my daughter regularly.

Now as for why I chose the title to my new blog.  And the short answer is, I have simply no idea why. When it asked my what I wanted the title to be, that's the first thing that popped into my head so I went with it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Remember the book and movie that came out several years ago, hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, yep, that's where I got the idea from.

So anyway, there you go. I hope you enjoy the ride. My interests are very eclectic, let's say.

And remember, call me John.  Mr. Uwen is my dad;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment