Saturday, October 13, 2012

Presto Poplite Hot Air Popper - Healthy Popcorn Never Tasted So Good


presto-poplite-04820-hot-air-popper

It's a breezy cool football morning here on the plains and I just wanted to take a minute to talk about the Presto Poplite hot air popcorn popper. And just how is it relevant to this gorgeous day? Well obviously popcorn and football go hand in hand. And if you are thinking about breaking out the butter, oil or that stale bag of microwave popcorn, stop for a minute and think about a healthier alternative.

Okay, so I don't want to be preachy, but I have been very aware of my health lately. And considering healthier options not only is a great idea, but you may just feel better about yourself and actually feel better, if you know what I mean.

Orville Redenbacher once said, "I never met a healthy kernel of pop corn I didn't like. And furthermore, if popcorn is worth eating, then it is worth eating healthy!" Okay, first of all, I made that up. But it sure did sound good didn't it?

My point is, pop corn just doesn't have to be covered in butter and salt to taste good. And there is a better way to cooking popcorn in oil or throwing that bag into the microwave with all of those chemicals and artificial flavoring that experts say may be bad for us.

That's a whole 'nother topic all together. Don't get me started about artificial sweeteners and the like.  They are poison. I don't consider myself a health nut by any means. If you ask my wife, she would say I don't work out and need to be more active.

I am a firm believer in hot air popped pop corn. Check out my site and decide for yourself.

Thanks for reading my little post on this glorious Saturday morning.  Hope you enjoy your day.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment