Monday, November 10, 2014

Moose Mugs from Christmas Vacation 2014 - A Griswold Family Galaxy

moose mugs from christmas vacation
Oh Yeah! It's Marty the Moose
Okay, so it's getting closer and closer to Christmas. Wow how time sure does fly by. With kids and all, there is so much on my mind this time of year. Lots of stuff going on at work. And somebody the other day said something to me that caught my attention. They said, have you ever heard of Christmas Vacation Moose Mugs. I couldn't believe my ears.

Clark Griswold is one of my favorite characters of all time. Quite frankly, Eddie runs a close second. Then something else comes to mind. Marty the moose. There is no finer receptacle to drink that fine Holiday treat from than these fine little glasses. So when you think of the best movie ever. Think of Christmas Vacation.

It's the Holiday season and I am so excited to see my kids faces on the most fun day of the year. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful season.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so it's getting closer and closer to Christmas. Wow how time sure does fly by. With kids and all, there is so much on my mind this time of ... mooseglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete